(thanks to Alan Richey for the killer banner above)

Welcome to Untitled Gaming, repository for unfiltered, uncensored opinions on all things related to games, and best of it all, it comes from two adults that don't live in their mothers' basements. Additionally, we do not think it's the coolest thing in the world to scream racist and homophobic slurs, all in the name of drawing attention to our sad, little lives. We do other less obnoxious things to draw attention to our sad, little lives.

Oh, and we've been accused of podcasting from time to time. You can check out the most recent one just to the right of the blog.

We're here to have discussions, so please enjoy and engage us in the comments!

thanks to Laurance Honkoski for the book banner!

Blaine's Other Blogs

20100326

Warning: hot, sexy podcasting

So, we're back. And we recorded. And it's actually available NOW right here.

We talked about the Nintendo 3DS, God of War 3, Dragon Age Awakening, Metro 2033, Infinite Space, Mass Effect 2: Firewalker, Final Fantasy XIII, the Witcher 2, and much, much more. It's some seriously hot shit, and you NEED it NOW.

As always, let us know what you think, and we'll be back soon with more correct opinions.

-Blaine

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a link to the 3ds footage you mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listening now. Pulling out my hair over your FFXIII section. The games takes about 30hrs to teach you how to play and all the complaints I hear are because a lack of knowing how the paradigms really work.

    The star system is a huge clue. If you aren't getting high stars (4 or 5), that is the game basically saying you did something wrong. Its like a puzzle. Sure you may have beat the enemy, but there was/is a much better way to approach it.

    I'm not sure what you guys are comparing the art direction to, but I love these enemy designs. From a visual AND technical standpoint.

    Overall, I like this game far more than Lost Odyssey. I found that game to be very boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was never a fan of David Ellis. I stopped listening to 1up podcasts after Garnet left. I love Jeff Canata, so that new podcast should be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. XE88

    ReplyDelete