(thanks to Alan Richey for the killer banner above)

Welcome to Untitled Gaming, repository for unfiltered, uncensored opinions on all things related to games, and best of it all, it comes from two adults that don't live in their mothers' basements. Additionally, we do not think it's the coolest thing in the world to scream racist and homophobic slurs, all in the name of drawing attention to our sad, little lives. We do other less obnoxious things to draw attention to our sad, little lives.

Oh, and we've been accused of podcasting from time to time. You can check out the most recent one just to the right of the blog.

We're here to have discussions, so please enjoy and engage us in the comments!

thanks to Laurance Honkoski for the book banner!

Blaine's Other Blogs

20100318

Star Wars: the Old Republic

Just wanted to share some stuff that has me grinning like an idiot in anticipation of the privilege to hand EA a monthly fee.

First, read the GamePro preview here.

Next, watch this awesome interview with Lead Writer Daniel Erickson.




Bad-ass interview, huh?

Also, don't forget 1UP's preview.

All this has me thinking about two things.

One, the more I read/watch about Star Wars: the Old Republic, the more it seems like an MMO that I would forget is an MMO. Thus, it would be an RPG in which I have the option to play with friends, and it would be an RPG that is ever-expanding. Yes, I think I like that idea.

The other think that I keep coming back to is when I'm going to fire up my Star Trek Online membership. Soon. I think I'm going to wait until both Dragon Age - Awakening & Final Fantasy XIII are wrapped up.

What about you? Are you excited for Star Wars: the Old Republic? Do you play MMOs? Why or why not?

Also, I am a HUGE Star Trek fan, and kind of dug the STO beta, but have delayed starting my monthly fees for STO. Should I start it at all?

-Blaine

No comments:

Post a Comment