(thanks to Alan Richey for the killer banner above)

Welcome to Untitled Gaming, repository for unfiltered, uncensored opinions on all things related to games, and best of it all, it comes from two adults that don't live in their mothers' basements. Additionally, we do not think it's the coolest thing in the world to scream racist and homophobic slurs, all in the name of drawing attention to our sad, little lives. We do other less obnoxious things to draw attention to our sad, little lives.

Oh, and we've been accused of podcasting from time to time. You can check out the most recent one just to the right of the blog.

We're here to have discussions, so please enjoy and engage us in the comments!

thanks to Laurance Honkoski for the book banner!

Blaine's Other Blogs

20110606

Sony Review

I know that I need to wait and see what Nintendo's got in store before I degenerate into one of 'them' and start waving my arms around screaming 'Sony won the show,' but Microsoft lowered the bar enough to make that wait difficult.

Sony offered more games with fewer gimmicks that MS did. Period. Sure, there was some silliness about the PS Move, but we got to see Uncharted and all those other games that I'm not terribly interested in.

We got to see the PS Vita, which is, dare I say it, the best gaming handheld I've ever seen. No gimmicks. It plays games in as straightforward a fashion as you could ever want. And it's $249. Fucking great.

That being said, the Move should be the platform for that Kinect Lightsaber game. It's more natural to hold something in your hands. I play Tiger using the Move on my PS3, and having something to hold while golfing is way better than pretending to hold something.

Also, I thought that Jack Tretton had his best personal show ever. He handled the PSN debacle well, and he seemed more relaxed than ever before.

I can't say enough about how impressed I was with both Uncharted games, and can't wait to get my hands on either one. I'm looking forward to the MP beta later this month.




G'nite!

-Blaine

No comments:

Post a Comment