(thanks to Alan Richey for the killer banner above)

Welcome to Untitled Gaming, repository for unfiltered, uncensored opinions on all things related to games, and best of it all, it comes from two adults that don't live in their mothers' basements. Additionally, we do not think it's the coolest thing in the world to scream racist and homophobic slurs, all in the name of drawing attention to our sad, little lives. We do other less obnoxious things to draw attention to our sad, little lives.

Oh, and we've been accused of podcasting from time to time. You can check out the most recent one just to the right of the blog.

We're here to have discussions, so please enjoy and engage us in the comments!

thanks to Laurance Honkoski for the book banner!

Blaine's Other Blogs

20100116

Untitled Podcast returns!

Here it is!

We kick things off with some general chatter about what we've been up to, then talk about (gasp) games. We talk everything from Star Trek Online to Final Fantasy VIII to Killing Floor to God of War III to Magic: Duel of the Planeswalkers (huh? Yeah, I'm there with ya.) We then move into a brief overview of the gaming implications of what was shown at CES 2010 and then talk some gaming news, and then wrap it up with quick preview of Mass Effect 2's inventory and armor system.

Oh, and we came in @ 2 hours, so you can relax.

Download it, listen to it, then yell @ us in the comments about what ya think.

We'll be posting new blogs again on Monday, and maintain that, then we'll be back with our Mass Effect 2 blowout podcast on 1/30.

Thanks for listening, and let us know what ya think!

-Blaine

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with Anthony being drawn to games that allow the player ample customization opportunities. That is why I'm keeping an eye Brink by Splash Damage:

    http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/brink-character-customisations/338190

    Be sure to check out some of the gameplay videos too. The game looks pretty bad-ass and I am loving the art-style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, time for a proper comment now that I finished the podcast. Oh, before I get into that I would like to thank you guys for making this humble Mac user the official Untitled Gaming Podcast floor-mat - LOL.

    GAMEPRO: I am not completely sold on the mag just yet. I didn't care for the main reviewer who thought it necessary to use different forms of the word titular four times in one review. Davison's writing on the Heavy Rain feature also seemed to be below his usual efforts. Love the premise though - I'm going to give it another shot when the new issue hits.

    ME2: I don't think I have ever been this excited for the release of a game. The improvements Bioware seems to have made blow my mind. They aren't just giving us the basic ME model with some new features, it looks a whole new game. So f-ing psyched!

    Parting shots: Am I really the only guy who likes the film grain effect? Everyone I know turned it off while playing Mass Effect, whereas I thought it added to the vibe of the 80s Science Fiction.

    In regards to DA:O, I believe you only needed to move items to junk if you were going to mass sell at a vendor. Were you not able to destroy right from the inventory? I could be wrong.

    Great podcast guys. I can't wait to hear the post ME2 episode!

    ReplyDelete