(thanks to Alan Richey for the killer banner above)

Welcome to Untitled Gaming, repository for unfiltered, uncensored opinions on all things related to games, and best of it all, it comes from two adults that don't live in their mothers' basements. Additionally, we do not think it's the coolest thing in the world to scream racist and homophobic slurs, all in the name of drawing attention to our sad, little lives. We do other less obnoxious things to draw attention to our sad, little lives.

Oh, and we've been accused of podcasting from time to time. You can check out the most recent one just to the right of the blog.

We're here to have discussions, so please enjoy and engage us in the comments!

thanks to Laurance Honkoski for the book banner!

Blaine's Other Blogs

20100119

If crap is cheap enough, is it worth buying?

So I noticed that all the Mass Effect DLC was 40% off this week, translating to $3. For all the crap I have heard about how terrible Pinnacle Station is, this price point has me thinking about picking it up. I mean, people spend $3+ on crap for their avatar, so why not buy it to support a game I love? I suppose that's crappy logic, but I want an excuse to play it again before Mass Effect 2 hits next week.

Also, for some reason I cannot get my iTunes to update with the new podcast. Anyone else having this issue?

2 comments:

  1. Pinnacle Station is a VR room - think MGS. I didn't like it, but I don't regret paying five dollars for it. Speaking of the Avatars, do the developers get any of the money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up getting it and it was worth it for $3, if nothing else than to get back into Mass Effect. As DLC it was pretty crummy, but I have gotten much less out of XBLA purchases in the past for $10, so the price point made it easier to justify.

    I believe the avatar crap is split the same way that an XBLA title profit would be - I know the game companies make it, so why wouldn't it be any different?

    ReplyDelete