(thanks to Alan Richey for the killer banner above)

Welcome to Untitled Gaming, repository for unfiltered, uncensored opinions on all things related to games, and best of it all, it comes from two adults that don't live in their mothers' basements. Additionally, we do not think it's the coolest thing in the world to scream racist and homophobic slurs, all in the name of drawing attention to our sad, little lives. We do other less obnoxious things to draw attention to our sad, little lives.

Oh, and we've been accused of podcasting from time to time. You can check out the most recent one just to the right of the blog.

We're here to have discussions, so please enjoy and engage us in the comments!

thanks to Laurance Honkoski for the book banner!

Blaine's Other Blogs

20100128

Mass Effect 2 and Love

Okay, gonna keep this brief so that I can jump back into Mass Effect 2.

***SPOILERS AFTER THIS POINT***

So, I'd been doggedly pursuing what I've been calling my 'perfect' Mass Effect save until I finally wrapped it up last night. Because of this, I'd loaded my first PC Mass Effect save into Mass Effect 2 and poked around a bit. I blew up, died, rapped w/ Jacob, rapped w/ Miranda (I'm allergic to anything but the assault rifle), shot at mechs with some shitty pistol, talked to the Illusive Man, marveled at all my DLC armor sets, then called it a day.

That being said, I implore to play through Mass Effect again and then, within 10 minutes, porting that save right into Mass Effect 2. It's exhilarating to have literally everything about Mass Effect still fresh in your mind when you get rolling in Mass Effect 2, and really gives extra weight to what's going on when the Normandy is destroyed and Shepard is 'killed.'

What this helps a lot, too, is putting you in Shepard's frame of mind. For both the player and for Shepard, it seems like no time has passed, so it's very easy to get into Shepard's frame of mind when he sees how much has changed over the two years that seemingly passed in minutes.

Very cool experience. Give it a shot.

Also, I'll talk more about why I went back and replayed the game one last time this weekend on the next podcast, and it has nothing to do with experience levels. Be sure to let us know what you wanna hear about on our special Mass Effect 2 podcast!

Anyway, the reason I'm here typing at you is because I have a bit of a crisis on my hands. I bedded Liara in my 'perfect' save (I always gun for Ashley first, but I yelled at her too many times for being Rush Limbaugh with female hawtness), and I'm unsure of what she thinks our situation is now. I mean, ya know, it was nice for a night, when we all thought we might die, but I've got the hottest fucking secretary in all of Cerberus, her name is Kelly, and it's pretty clear she'd be willing to fuck me. The way these things work, I'm sure I'll run into Liara again, and then it'll be all awkward, and I don't want her to be mad, but it's not like she's around to let me motorboat those beautiful blue boobies, and Kelly seems more than receptive, and don't even get me started about Miranda!

So what about you all? You gonna cheat on your Mass Effect girlfriends with the new models? How do you feel about it? Let us know!

-Blaine

No comments:

Post a Comment